Chin Community Victoria had been incorporated under consumers affairs Victoria since the year 2009. CCV was formerly known as Lailun Pawlkom Melbourne Inc. In 2012 AGM the name was changed to Falam Chin Community Melbourne Inc. However, in the year 2012, after having wider consultation with other chin communities around Australia, the interest was to have an unified name i.e, Chin Community with a suffix of the state name where we all live in. Therefore, the new name of the community in Victoria is now registered as Chin Community Victoria Inc.
- Maroondah City Council Community Development Grant
- Women Department pawl Puanthit an zir
- Office Building Construction started!!
- CCV Nu pawl leh MP Michael Sukkar te Nupa
- Kan Women Department pawl in Khawl thar an nei
- Maroondah City Council Grant $1100
- Computers Donation
- $500,000 Multicultural Infrastructure Grant for Our Community
- Sport thiam mi bawmnak $500!!
- Mino hrang Flim/Video (Documentary) tuah dan zir nak
- Australian Citizenship Test Questions & Download
- Australia Refugee ko awknak FORM Download theih asi
- Protected: TAX Return Volunteer Application Form
- CCVY with Traditional Costumes
- Chin (Falam) Laica Zir Bu VSL tlawngta hrangah
- Protected: 66th CND Program 2014
- Media Training Kai duh hrang
- CND hrang Lam zir
- Melbourne Mopuai 18-1-2014
- Protected: Journal Hrang State dang Pawl ih Paisa Thawh mi
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Visit us on Facebook